Yesterday, I wasn’t sure what time I’d be getting home, so I had a large lunch. Steak, eggs and baked beans. Originally there was chips too, but everything else had finished cooking so I decided to leave those. Glad I did too, given what I had was enough.
- Minced Garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/3 of a tin of baked beans
- Put minced garlic onto steak and rub in. Alternatively, you could mix it with something like soy sauce and marinate the steak overnight.
- Cook the steak in frying pan until it seems cooked at where you want it (see the video at the bottom if you’re not sure how to do that).
- Put egg into frying pan.
- Start heating baked beans.
- Put the steak, egg and baked beans onto a plate, and eat it.
How to know when your steak is done
Here’s the video I mentioned earlier.