I had some baked beans left over from yesterday’s lunch, so today for a sort of breakfast/lunch thing, I decided to throw that on some toast.
- Baked Beans
- Combine the baked beans with most (but not all) of the cheese that you are going to use.
- Heat the baked beans, either in a pan or the microwave (microwave’s probably easier).
- Start toasting the bread.
- Make sure you stir the baked beans relatively regularly, or else you’ll end up with lumps of cheese/cheese stuck to whatever you’re heating the beans in.
- Put baked beans on top of the toasted bread.
- Put the remaining cheese on the baked beans.
- If the cheese wasn’t grated, it might be a good idea to put the finished product in the microwave for a bit to melt the cheese a little.