I thought I’d go with variety and have roast vegetables tonight, rather than just the potato I had last night. Probably should have taken the picture before I put the gravy on. Unfortunately I didn’t.
Garlic and Herb Sea Salt
- Cube potatoes and par-cook them in boiling water.
- Peel and chop onions then place in roasting tray
- Peel mushrooms and place in roasting tray
- Put par-cooked potatoes into roasting tray
- Cover vegetables in Garlic and Herb Sea Salt
- Put pork chops into roasting tray
- Put roasting tray in oven until meat is cooked and potatoes are cooked.