Screw Two Minute Noodles moves toward breakfast now, with Cheese and Mushroom on Toast. In this one, I used Brie because there was a deal at the supermarket for it, but you can use any cheese. A more overpowering cheese though, like Parmesan, probably won’t work too well.
- Toast the bread
- While the bread is toasting, cut up some cheese and mushrooms
TIP – It will be easier to slice the mushroom is your remove the stalk and flip the mushroom over, but you can even just break it up roughly
- If you want, you can put the mushrooms in a microwave for a bit to cook them slightly, though this really isn’t necessary. Uncooked mushrooms won’t cause any harm to you and give good texture to the food.
- Put the mushroom on the toasted bread, then the cheese on top
- Microwave the toast for a few seconds, until the cheese is toasted
- If using a soft cheese, spread the cheese out with a knife